What’s the Best Bet to Make?
Each type of bet has it own payout value. But does better or higher payouts mean you are more likely to profit? No, and this is a common mistake players make.
EXAMPLE 1: Consider betting $100 on red for a European wheel. You know you have around a 50% chance of winning, which sounds like good odds. But on closer inspection, you have a 48.65% chance of winning, and a 51.35% chance of losing. So there’s a slightly higher chance you will lose. Specifically, 48.65% of the time you’ll profit $100. And 51.35% of the time you’ll lose $100. This slight difference is called the “house edge”.
EXAMPLE 2: Now consider betting on all 37 numbers. Your odds of wining are 100%, which sounds great. But the payout for a single number bet is an unfair 35-1. So even when you win, you still lose money.
The Exception: The Best Roulette Bet
There is one type of roulette bet that is better than others. It is the only exception.
If you’ve read the page about how to win at roulette, you’d know the only systems with consistently winning bets use physics to predict the winning number. And while you can’t predict the exact winning number on every spin, you can at least predict the right wheel sector on most spins. So by increasing the accuracy of predictions, the player has increased their odds of winning although the payouts remain the same. The house edge would still exist, but it wouldn’t matter because the player has shifted the odds in their favor.
So the best roulette bet is betting on areas of the wheel. In fact it’s the only way to change the odds of winning at the table. But there’s a catch.
If your roulette system was accurately predicting the winning number (or winning area of the wheel), you will have increased your odds of winning, and would be profiting. But if particular physical factors of the wheel changed, this could make the ball land in a different area to what you predict. So instead of hitting the winning number, you would be avoiding it. So instead of increasing your odds of winning, you will be decreasing the odds. In fact your odds of winning will be worse than random bet selection.
For this reason, inexperienced players trying to use professional betting systems can have a good streak of wins. But if the wheel’s physical conditions have changed and the player’s system hasn’t adjusted, then the player will hit a bad losing streak. Again that’s because they’d unwittingly be avoiding the winning numbers instead of targeting them. So while the best roulette bet is wheel sectors, the system must be advanced enough to deal with ever-changing physical variables that determine the winning number. One example is air pressure, because air pressure can change the deceleration rate of the ball.
There actually doesn’t exist one type of bet better than another, so you are free to bet on whatever you want, just take in consideration the payouts of each type of bet, take in consideration your coverage and how much money you invest during each spin and, in the last, take in consideration the statistics that are showing into your roulette statistical panel.
It is true that for example, after 10 red numbers – the next number has 50% to be red again, but it is also true that after 1000 spins, there will be about 500 red and 500 black numbers. So you can win at roulette if you use your GENIUS mind and use a GENIUS software predictor like RouleGENIUS – that guarantee no more than 3 consecutive losing spins.